Check out our site, almost completely done on 99designs.
Customer sends us a photo and we take 10lbs off and send it back to them. Pretty simple.
We are trying to generate buzz, and so we are doing a small outdoor advertising campaign in about 500 shopping mall locations in the USA. If you win, tell us what city you live by, and we will tell you the closest display with your design. To get an idea about what the displays look like, take a look at our media partner here: http://www.terraboost.com
These are the image requirements:
- Viewable size: 9” x 11.5” (with .85” corner radius)
- Trim size: 10” x 12.5” (in case you want to bleed the edge of the art to extend to the full size of the print)
- Please delete TEMPLATE LAYER before submitting final print.
These are the file requirements:
- Must be submitted as high resolution PDF (at the end of the contest of course)
- All files must be created in CMYK
- All images must be created as 300dpi
- All fonts must be converted to outlines.