Cómo ak123 comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
I'm a mid 20's american guy living in India. Been looking to get a tattoo for a long time, but haven't been able to finalize on a design. I'm about 6'2/220 - caucasian. Looking to get a couple different concepts.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Me, myself and I
I'm looking to get a 6-8 inch tattoo down my right side from the middle of my rib cage, down to the bottom of my ribs. I'd like the design to be black and white with maybe a dash of red as an accent color.
I have two concepts in mind, though feel free to be creative:
1. Upsidedown triangle, split into three sections horizontally. Each section would have a different fill according to the style in the examples above. Maybe a thin line vertically off-center right which has some red.
2. A circle and two or three wide v's underneath. Each section filled according to the styles in the examples above.
* I generally don't like the animals/faces, but I'm open to experimentation.
I am attaching a few (very rough) sketches just to give a better idea. Again feel free to come up with your own concept along these lines:
* Concepts above sketched out - http://amitklein.com/tattoo2.jpg
* Concept #1 filled in - this has too much detail but shows a general sketch of what I had envisioned - http://amitklein.com/tattoo.jpg