3 brands: Local Foreclosures, Foreclosures Just Listed, Cheap-Foreclosures.net
Designing ad campaigns for 3 foreclosure brands.
House buyers looking for foreclosure listings.
- 3 static banners (same basic creative, 3 different sizes, for one URL)
- Once approved, will need those same banners output 2 more times, each time using different color scheme and brand name
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must include the brand name
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website, if the site is currently live (in this case, only Cheap-Foreclosures.net is live, so others just need to use different color schemes)
- Include home descriptions/values, and be sure to indicate "Sample Foreclosure Listings" (beds should be 3-4, baths should be 2-3, sq. ft. should be between 1,751 and 2,196, and value should be between $121,320 and $213,775)
- Include the following copy: "Find Foreclosed Homes For Sale"
- Optional additional copy: "Huge bargains on foreclosed homes"
- Include button that says: "See Foreclosure Listings"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files
If you're looking for more contests like this one, please visit http://99designs.com/people/mediaworkz. We've got a bunch of contests running or about to be launched.