A classy looking PhotoShop template for a Professional Speaker's DVDs.
Note: Links are used to limit brand name appearing in search engines.
see link: http://hepslinks.com/ffsite
I am wanting a classy yet hip/cool design for my recorded presentations and tutorials. I am the next generation of industry experts in my field and I am hoping that you can create a design that will blow away the "old guard" and make me stand out from from all of my competitors. To do this, I need the creativity and expertise from a professional designer like you!
To view my site: FF-Site
To view my photos: RH-Photos
- The final design must be in an editable / layered .psd format so that it can be reused for future DVDs - this project is for the creation of a template.
- Dimensions from: http://kunaki.com/scripts/Help.htm (DVD case: W:3236 px; H: 2173 px; Spine Width: 165; DVD disc: H:1394 px; W:1394 px; Diameter: 1394 px; DVD Insert; W:1500 px; H:2175 px; Color for all: RGB 16 bit)
- Design to match look & feel of website: FF-Site; use existing logo at: FF-Site; Logo PSD File (font for logo: Gill Sans MT Ext Condensed Bold)
- Text / Logo Layers: for your mockup, use what is in the square brackets
- RH (full name) presents
- FF logo + Type/Format (Live, Tutorial, Interview, etc.) [Tutorial] - (here is my rookie example: http://www.heppell.com/ftp/FF-Tutorial.jpg
- Title of Keynote/Tutorial/Interview [Out Rank Your Competition in Google]
- Subtitle [10 steps to get your website to the top of the search engine rankings]
- Recording [This tutorial was recorded in the FF studios in July 2008]
- Copyright [Copyright (C) 2008 RH (fullname), All Rights Reserved]
- Red sunburst for price (this item will be optional, meaning I will not always display the price in this manner [$97]
- Use one of the photos from this link (if you need a higher res. one, please post a message): RH-Photos or download ZIP
- Use DVD logo where appropriate
- Have area on back cover for further information and testimonials
- Please remember that the layout should be universal enough so that it can be used for the variety of topics that I present on (meaning don't make it too "internet-ish" just because of the sample title - for more topics follow the link above to Seminar Topics under Keynotes & Workshops)
- URL at bottom in camelcase text: [www.FF(fullname)Tutorials.com
- not overly busy (Recording & Copyright Info can be a smaller size)
- sorry I can't think of anything else to tell you at this point, I will though respond twice per day during the contest