TransitSherpa lets you buy a bus or mass transit ticket from your mobile phone.
We are a mobile software development company focusing on providing mobile payments for public transportation and parking for riders.
Users of smart phones (iPhone and Blackberry to start) who ride public transportation and would like to use their phones to purchase to purchase their tickets and see the trip schedules
<p>We are looking to design a mobile ticketing solution for both parking and mass transit. The tickets on the mobile devices should be clean images with 3 distinct features (a color box, unique code, and unique image) besides the standard (date, time, zone and type of pass)</p>
The ticket design should have the following elements:
a small image in the left hand bottom of the ticket - this can be anything (tree, cat, dog, abstract)
a section of the ticket should have a unique color which is different than the rest of the ticket
the ticket should have a unique 4 character code (of numbers and letters such as 3Af9)
These three items above would be uniquely generated for different types of tickets.
The ticket should also include the date and a zone indicator (which just tells what area ticket is valid for. (example: Zone A)
The ticket design should be sized to fit on an iPhone and Blackberry screen (portrait).
Please use any transit tickets that you use a inspiration of how these tickets could be translated to a mobile phone.
The front of the ticket should have the following items
- * A four character code (numbers and letters) - like 4A1I
- * A small image in the bottom left hand corner (can be an abstract image, tree, dog, car, etc.)
- * A portion of the ticket should have a color box (the color should be different from the color of the ticket
- * Should show a date
- * A zone where the ticket can be used (Zone A)
- Include a animation strip under the small image so that when the picture loads it shows a type of animation
- Show the ticket in several different colors
The back of the ticket should have the following:
- The back of the ticket, which would show a verification number (VRX-9843A2345:B1)
Please look at existing tickets that you may use and design and size to fit an iPhone and Blackberry screen (use older Blackberry's with small screens).
See the following ticket as a starting point: http://trimet.org/fares/1monthpass.htm
- Item 1...