Cómo Mr_zero comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
Nombre de la empresa
We've got a logo designed already. We're developing computer accessories and want to have a cool print design to put on the back of our tags, business cards, website, and maybe even our accessories.
We're looking for something that's cool and hip, yet luxurious at the same time. I really like the LV type of pattern - has the name, and some symbols associated with it. We're thinking along the same lines as this. Some sort of pattern that's unique and recognizable. It should stand out as "our own" and not as a copy.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Our target audience is:
- enthusiastic about life
- has high attention to detail
- does not settle for second best
- are winners
- wants to achieve
- looking to change the world
- forward thinking
They are aged 20 - 32. For this pattern, both males and females.
You're free to use any type of pattern style you see fit.
It cannot be a copy of an existing pattern, however you can use inspiration from the worlds best.
The pattern will be:
- have the brand initials OR brand logo OR brand name in it, if you can pull of a combination feel free to do so
- can have random, cool symbols in it - think LV with the little snowflakes, or stars, or see the attached picture Korse - has cool Japanese sumo face with Japanese patterns
- can be in the color scheme of the logo
- can be in monochrome color scheme
Be innovative. Outside the box. Play. Create. Try something new.
Msg me if you need more details.
I have some other pictures - but I'm unable to upload files for some reason. Msg me and I can send you pics via e-mail.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte