Cómo classicWriter comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
I'm writing a children's book series aimed at the 8-12 year old audience. It's about three African American brothers (ages 7, 8, & 10) with the 8 yr old, Alexander, being the primary character. The task is to design a classic book cover that is inviting and engaging. The book size will 6x9, softback.
Nombre de la empresa
Alexander the Salamander
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The book series will represent a side of African American kids that are commonly not seen in the media. Middle class, fun-loving, smart, inquisitive, well-spoken, caring, giving, friends of diverse races, etc. I want a classic cover to use with a great typeset/font style and color combination. I will probably also use elements of whatever is designed for the book cover for other things such as a website or t-shirt.
Good baseline colors to use are muted earthtones...tans, greens. Accent colors of red and yellow are good too.
Lo que desea
- A great book cover; something you'd want to read if you saw the book on the shelf.
- scalability (I want to be able to use this style for the full series of books to come.
- colors (muted colors are good; doesn't have to be too bright)
- book series name: Alexander the Salamander
- first book in the series is named: Alexander the Salamander and The Challenge
- good representation of wholesome African American boys.... Think along the lines of African American, J. Crew-type kids
- Delivery of final artifacts in .eps and .psd
- Exclusive rights to whatever is designed
- main character is a boy, NOT a salamander so no need to play up any lizards
- no hip hop references or styles
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte