We are transitioning to electronic menus and we need the graphics designed for the contest. Two of the TVS already have graphics designed (they will be attached) but we would like to have them redesigned to match the three new menu boards.
The interior of our restaurant is modern and sleek. We would like to continue using the same colors on the menu to match the rest of the restaurant. They are pantone 369 unprocessed (green) and pantone 293 unprocessed (blue). Also we would like to continue using the same fonts. They are Marydale and Mona Lisa.
1. We will have five TVs that will display the graphics. The actual TV dimensions for TVs 1,2, and 3 are about 42" x 28". They are 44” TVs. These 3 TVs will be hung on a wall with the top of the first one being about 8ft off the ground. TVs 4 and 5 are 40” and I don’t have the actual dimensions on those at this time. These two TVs are hung about 9ft off the ground so they are a little higher up. The graphics will need to be 1920x1080px for all 5.
2. TV number 1 will be hung vertically and will have the Menu Pitzas. In the Pitzas and Salads file you can see what our current menu looks like. We would love to move away from that design. As far as the pitzas go they are going to remain the same with one exception. We want to remove the P42 and replace it with the Buffalo Chicken. The details of it are on the attached e-menu. Also, I attached pictures of the Big Fat Greek, Saucy Clucker, and Edgy Veggie pitzas. It would be great if you could use pictures of them with the descriptions, but I understand space is at a premium.
3. TV number 2 will be hung vertically (right next to #1) and will have the Menu Salads. You can also see what our current menu looks like in the Pitza and Salads Menu. This menu will be basically the same with one exception. We want to remove the Chicky Chicky Bang Bang Salad. It will be replaced with the South West Chicken Salad. It has the following, mixed lettuce, grilled chicken, cheddar and monetary jack cheese, black beans, corn, green bell pepper, tomato. The price is $6.50 and I’ll don’t have the calorie count yet, but will have it soon. I attached several pictures of salads that can be used.
4. TV number 3 will be hung horizontally (under #1 and 2) and will have the Build Your Own Menu. This is also attached. If you there is a new way to explain what we have on that we are open to a new layout and way to communicate it to our customers.
5. TV 4 is hung horizontally above the serving area. Our current design is attached and is titled e-menu no soup. We do have to save some room on this one, because in the winter time we switch it out with the menu titled emenu loaded spud. We want to have all of the same info on this menu as well. You don’t have to design one with the soups, but it needs to be designed in such a way that allows us to easily add soups in the fall.
6. TV 5 is hung horizontally just to the right of the #4. I attached our current design for that one. The only additions we need to make are; we need to add milk for $1.25 and add the Peanut Butter and Banana Pitza for $3. Its description is pretty simple, peanut butter, banana, and honey.