Shareshoot is a cross-platform, event-based, photo album syncing
application. A user creates an event (or a 'shoot') and invites
friends (using facebook friends) to join that event (people can join
at the beginning of an event or during an event). When you join an
event, all of the photos taken by all of the event members during the
event, using the regular camera app on their phone (you don't take
photos using the shareshoot app) are automatically sync'd to the
cloud. At the end of the event, the event creator ends the event and
the photo syncing stops for everyone.
Users can use the shareshoot app main screen to scroll through events
(active and old) to browse photos. Events also have settings, where
the user can stop syncing their photos to the 'shoot', as well as
other potential event settings.
The main page should also include a setting button.
¿Qué idea tienes, qué estilo te gusta para tu app?
See attached documents
Nombre de la aplicación
Descripción de las pantallas
The main screen allows users to:
1) create / name a new shoot - and invite facebook friends to that shoot.
2) allow users to browse shoots, both currently active shoots and previous shoots
3) allows users to click into shoots to see the photos within a shoot, both current and previous
4) allows users to edit the options of a shoot (the ability to leave an active shoot)
5) users can access their app level settings
Tipo de dispositivo
Lo que debe evitarse
The icon PNG is the app icon. The logo png is the logo. Ignore the icon on the logotype document.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte