The home screen should:
* list all the user's existing tags by name and give an indication of how many of the user's photos have been sifted for that tag
* allow the user to create new tags
* allow the user to access a "settings" page, which the designer need not design
In addition to these features, which exist in the current app, we'd like to add some new features to this screen - we'd like the user to be able to:
* quickly see small thumbnails of the photos sifted "yes" for each tag
* perform actions on all the photos sifted yes for a given tag - delete, favorite, order prints, or share
These actions are not the primary purpose of the home screen - the primary purpose is to allow users to select a tag for sifting. As such, these actions can be hidden behind a fold-out / popup, etc. However, it should be clear to the user when they are selecting a tag for sifting and when they are expanding a fold-out / popup to perform actions on sifted photos for that tag.
The sifting screen, accessed by selecting an individual tag on the home screen, should:
* show the user the photo they are currently sifting
* show the user the name of the tag they are sifting for
* allow the user to return to the home screen
* allow the user to "undo" the last sift
* show the user their progress - this is currently a simple green/red/gray bar, showing the percentage of photos sifted yes/no/unsifted. However, this has a problem - when there are more than ~200 photos, each additional photo sifted contributes less than one pixel to the progress bar. We'd like a new progress bar that's better at showing incremental progress - perhaps part of it is "zoomed in", perhaps the progress is broken up into filled or unfilled dots, with the current dot much larger than the rest, perhaps recently sifted photos are shown as part of the progress bar, etc.
* as the user swipes left / right, it should be clear to them whether they are sifting yes or no (in the current app the background changes color and a check or x icon appears)
* there should be optional yes / no buttons that the user can use instead of swiping - these can be turned on and off by the user via a settings page which the designer need not design, but the designer should provide designs for the buttons themselves
In addition to these features, which exist in the current app, we would like to add some new features. The user should be able to
* show additional metadata about the photo - time, location (probably as a location name, like a town name, or alternatively as a dot on a simple map), and other tags this photo is tagged with. This metadata should only appear upon "special request" - perhaps a small button brings up this information, or swiping up.
* delete, favorite, share, or order a canvas of this individual photo. Again, this is not the primary purpose of this screen, so it's okay if these are hidden in a popup. For example, it would be fine to put buttons for these actions in the same popup as the metadata described above.