Cómo erin.harris comenzó su viaje en portada de revista
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Innovative Retail Technologies
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Business to Business trade magazine for executives in the Retail Industry.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A high-quality professional magazine cover according to the exact specs listed.
• Cover file should be set up for InDesign CC
• Refer to the attached ad specs for color requirements, trim size, and ad sizes
o All colors must be process CMYK ( no spot, RGB or ICC sRGB color profiles)
o All images should be vector or 300 dpi
• Fonts must be PC-based and not CS6 type-kit fonts
• Package the file so it includes the InDesign file, fonts, and any required images as well as any special instructions
• Live elements should be no closer than .5” from trim
• Do not set up smart text reflow on text boxes
• Substituted fonts are not permitted
• Ruler units should be in inches, text size & stroke units in points
• Set the InDesign document to check links before opening the document & to find missing links before opening the document
• All image manipulations must be saved in the source file so that we can update/change at a later date. If they must flatten artwork, they should save a psd or eps/ai file for us to access if needed.
• Must provide source files for CS5
• All colors used in InDesign layout must be set up in swatches and named intuitively
ADDRESS BOX SPECS per UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE:
US Post Office mailing label requirements:
• White Box sized at 4” wide x 1.5” tall placed at .5” from left edge of trimmed page & .5” from bottom edge of trimmed page,
Use the Five Below graphic (attached); IRT logo (attached); as well as room for the Address box (Specs included) and room for THREE blurbs of text.
HEADLINE (Myriad Pro; large font): The Cross-Departmental Benefits Of Asset Protection
SUBHEAD (Myriad Pro, 10 or 11 point font): As Five Below’s first asset protection department head, Gregg Smith sought to reduce manual processes with a data-driven approach that would positively affect the entire organization.