We are building the first set of Vertical Farms (technology using LED lights in climate controlled environments) in Europe (for more information on vertical farming in general visit vertical-farming.net)
These are modern farms in urban areas producing leafy vegetables for the local area.
We are using technology to reinvent conventional agriculture.
The goal is to move away from existing food production since it is harmful to the environment and becoming less nutritious. By producing food locally in our farming systems we are eliminating the impact on the environment as part of the bigger goal to reduce climate change.
Leafy greens. That means all kind of salads, herbs and micro greens.
- Restaurants (high class/slow food/local/organic)
- (smaller) Organic food stores
- Individual Consumers
Key selling points:
- Constant availability and predictability all year round (no more seasons)
- higher quality (taste, nutritional value, texture etc)
- pesticide free
- extremely fresh
- environmentally friendly (only having a fraction of the footprint of CO2 and water compared to regular farming)
In one sentence: We help nature, by offering the best to people.
1. Win/Win: Create solutions where everybody benefits -company, community, environment & customer
2. Highest quality: No compromise when it comes to offer the best product
2. positiv environmental impact: Everything we’ll do will benefit our planet.
3. make an impact - think smarter, work harder, do it together
We have to act. We have to go local. We’re spearheading a movement.