Snatchapebble.com will be site for men who are entering their middle years and want to do more with their lives. We want to provide a forum and resources that give our users better and more honorable options than getting a sports car and a blonde half their age.
Fitness (mental and physical), health, honor, discipline and strong, vital relationships will be the things we promote and help our users attain.
and is meant to exemplify the fact that there is always a "pebble to snatch" (i.e. something to accomplish) no matter where you are in life.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
• Primarily Males 40-65
• Single or married
• HHI: $80K +
• University or College graduate
• Moderate consumers of online content
• English speaking, socially liberal and socially conscious people who keep current with pop culture and current events
• Technology curious and serious; users of Blackberries, cell phones/iPhones and other PDAs. They may or may not be on Facebook or use Twitter, but at the very least know of them.
• They are primarily yuppies, and have enjoyed a fair degree of success in life – but feel something is still missing or they haven’t (or aren’t) achieving the potential they should be.
• They can laugh at themselves.
• They are urban professionals, and range from low to mid to higher level Executives and Managers, especially white collar workers.
• They check their email at least once a day, and are plugged into the online world. They think that shopping and banking online are not ‘nice to haves’, but ‘must haves’.
• They want more. They don’t want to slide into old age having scooted through life without accomplishing as much as they possibly can.
• They look back with fondness on their lives, but with a sense of sadness for unachieved dreams and “things that could have been”.
I want a wordmark and logo that will work on the web and in print. They will initially be used in a Wordpress theme, but will need to be used on paper and possibly merchandise.
They need to be masculine, but with a "zen" touch (i.e. the concept of balance should be there). A "warrior" play would be good, although probably something more conceptual (i.e. Arnie smoking his broadsword into a rock won't cut it!)
The simpler the better.
I like the idea of only one or two colors, possibly even just black and white.
For a logo I thought something could be done around a hand snatching a pebble from another hand in a yin/yang kind of layout BUT that could be way too literal so don't assume that's exactly what I want - just a thought I had.
Please be creative with what I've outlined above as I can't state I know exactly what I want (you're the creative genius which is why I need your help!) - know that I am part of the target audience so that should help.