Cómo Høgskolen I Bergen comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
HiBs Vinterleker 2011
Høgskolen i Bergen is a Norwegian University College with a yearly activity where approx 500 student go on a trip we call "vinterleker". (Wintergames in Norwegian)
The arrangement takes place in the Norwegian mountains in january/ february each year. We do a lot of sport activities like snowboarding, skiing, and sledge as well as competions in each of these activities in the morning. In the evening we have conserts, standup, theme parties and "after-ski".
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The students are in the ages between 19 and 25. The logo is to be put on a sweater as well as a webside, banners etc. We have a lot of sponsors on the sweater and the webpage, so we can't have a logo that represents drinking an parting.
-The logo has to say: "HiBs Vinterleker" and have the year "2011".
-The logo has to represent the University college and the arrangements sponsors in a good and professional way.
- The internett adresss http://www.hib-vinterleker.no could be on the logo.
- To be used in the upper left side of the web page http://www.hib-vinterleker.no as well as on a sweater and banners.
- Easy to spot and easy to reckognice.
- The possibillty to change the year on the logo for future wintergames, has to be there.
- The proportions of the logo has to fit on the website where it now says "HiBs Vinterleker 2011".
- The color of the sweater will likely be a light blue or gray.
PS: The logo for 2010 is attached. It can NOT be like that one.