We are wine company that has developed a novel technology that will corner the Winery Direct to Consumer communication channels while at the same time creating a tool that makes wine accessible for new consumers. Our motto is " The only opinion of wine that matters is your own opinion".
While most companies focus on design first, we have been focused on the tech. The Alpha launch of MyWineAgent will take place in March, 2011. We are looking for a Logo that will become part of our long term branding strategy and overall consumer facing UI.
This is Wine 3.0. It is our primary goal to lift the veil of mystery from inside the bottle of wine for the consumer.
There are two audiences.
1. The winery and the winemaker..our technology will put the winery in direct communication with Consumers. So it needs to be professional and not too childish.
2. The Novice to intermediate wine drinker in the age between 21-45. This wine drinker is comfortable with video game fonts and interfaces. They have been raised with Tony Hawk...and do not want to be marketed to like their parents. However, they want to enjoy the wine lifestyle their way.
This is Wine 3.0. We want something that is smooth, rich and exuberant at the same time. This tech is revealing a Mystery that has been considered the knowledge of a select few. If I could bottle it...we want the create the awe of a solar nebula glowing with the birth of new stars...That excitement, wonder, and mysticism....As if you could taste colors in a glass of wine...not SciFi
NO traditional wine motifs associated with "wine"...no barrels..no grapes..no vines. Nothing cliche.
As for colors, we like the idea of a dreamy orange/ruby/gold influences..
We really do not want Barrel Browns, wine reds, or vine greens. No facebook blues
The name of the application is: MyWineAgent
we have been exploring several "concepts" to play off and all are conceived as silhouettes who's shapes are interpreted as an image in constant motion. Much like the constant change of the wine industry and individual's preferences
1. the female..representing the seduction of the wine industry as a whole.
2. The golden goblet...representing the perfect glass of wine.
3. Bottled Joy..That feeling you get when you a drink a bottle of wine that is perfect for that the moment in time. Fun but very classy.
Obviously, these are concepts and we are open to any novel and inspired designs. I wish you the best of luck and we really look forward to your designs.