Joel H. Schwartz, P.C. or Law Offices of Joel H. Schwartz, P.C.
Well respected 45 year old Boston personal injury law firm designing a new website and looking to create a logo to match - - project will most likely lead to business cards and stationery as well. The image of the firm is that of a high powered law firm (good size with lots of resources and experience - vs. the typical small solo practitioner). Looking forward to seeing an award winning design! Thank you!
Basically anyone injured in an accident from someone else's negligence or wrongdoing. We are also catering to other lawyers and law firms with the goal that they refer business to us that is either too complex for them to handle (if they do personal injury law already) or if they do not do this area of law at all. I want to cater to the average Joe as well as the sophisticated client or lawyer who is searching the web for the right law firm.
1) Very PROFESSIONAL and CORPORATE looking - and at the same time SLEEK - HIP - MODERN. It needs to have a large corporate law firm feel, but not be old and stuffy. It should REALLY stand out. Our website talks about how we stand out from the rest of the personal injury lawyers and we need to portray that in our logo.
2) Don't really want the use of the scales of justice (VERY typical).
3) It could/should say in smaller writing "The Law Offices of" above our name or something like that. You can be creative here.
4) A tag line on the logo (perhaps under our name) should say
Over 45 Years of Personal Injury Law Success
5) Our new concept home page can be found at http://www.exclusiveconcepts.com/cl…ckups.html
On this you will see our home page and in the top left is where the logo will go. Please use the page and its colors for color reference.
6) To get more insight of our firm, you can look at our current website and review pages to get an idea of what our firm is about at http://www.joelhschwartz.com.
Looking for a very creative design. Thank you!