After 14 years in business, we are re-branding our software development company as AXEVA.com. We specialize in Web, eCommerce and Custom Application Development. Almost since day one we haven't liked our current business name, and the time has finally come to change it. Now we're looking to you to help us make that name shine.
Small to Medium sized businesses looking for professional web and software development services.
I really don't want to put too many limitations on you. I want your creative juices to produce the best logo possible. Use you imagination!
- You pick the color scheme!
- You pick the font!
- You decide if the letters are uppercase or lowercase!
- You decide if the logo includes the .com or not!
The few bits of direction I will provide are this:
- I'm shooting for a modern, web 2.0 look to the web site, so the logo should match.
- Nothing too cartoonish or feminine.
- I tend to prefer the logos that incorporate the name into the design over those that just have some blob with the name under it. Think Amazon.com, Coca Cola, Fed Ex, Walt Disney, etc.
That said, I'll keep an open mind to whatever fantastic ideas you have.
The logo must be fully vector, and provided in these formats:
- Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- Encapsulated Postscript (.eps)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
The artist must also relinquish all rights to the logo, and certify that it is an entirely original design created specifically for this project.