Our company is formed by a team of young attorneys, accountants and insurance advisers who during the past 10 years have been providing sophisticated tax and estate planning solutions for high net worth individuals.
A great number of business men end up using the law firm, which handles their corporate matters to deal with their personal affairs. The outcome is usually not good. As these attorneys are highly specialized, an individual may need several lawyers to solve a single issue. As a result, the client ends up paying high legal fees and wasting valuable time coordinating the job of the lawyers involved.
Our main focus is on the individual, his personal situation and objectives. Although we may not be specialized in every matter that the client will be involved, we know enough to act as the client's trust adviser, find the right people, coordinate the process and provide a creative solution+peace of mind. We are not paid by the hour, so clients know upfront how much they will spend with us.
Latin American wealthy entrepreneurs who have offshore assets and/or family members living overseas.
Our clientele can be divided into two different groups. First, the clients from 35-55 who come to us driven by commercial and tax reasons (i.e. purchase of a condo in NY, finance of an aircraft, organization of offshore vehicle, which will hold their liquid assets). Second, clients form 55-85 who are concerned about the succession of their estate (i.e., who is going to get their money, when and how) and the taxation applicable thereto.
Although clients may find us directly, there are several situations where they are referred by intermediaries such as attorneys, private bankers, financial advisers and brokers located in Latin America, New York, Miami and Zurich and Geneva, Switzerland.
1) The company's whole name is FidGen Wealth Advisory Solutions. You may use the whole name, or FidGen, only.
2) FidGen is short for Fidelis Gens, a Latin expression, which means trustworthy people. Our business is based on TRUST and LONGEVITY - we want our clients for the long run. Also, as services oriented company, we want to give the perception that our people are FRIENDLY and CREATIVE. These are the main ideas we would like to come across with the logo.
3) The logo shall be simple -- not simplistic - and have a sharp clean cut look, with strong lines and letters.
4) We have no preference as regards the logo type. Feel free to be creative.
5) Colors shall be used for embellishment purposes, i.e. the logo must look good when printed in black. We do not have a preference as to the colors. Please do NOT use green.
6) The logo shall be scalable and aesthetically pleasing in both small and large sizes, in a variety of mediums.
7) Please send us the logo in as many file formats as possible.