TXTin Mobile Marketing
TXTin Mobile Marketing was developed to help small and medium sized businesses take advantage of technology previously only available to the largest U.S. corporations.
The founders of TXTin watched as American Idol, Fortune 500 companies, and professional sports franchises brought text message marketing to the mainstream, and immediately realized the mass potential in text message marketing for local, small businesses.
Until now, however, the expense of text message advertising for small and medium sized businesses has been cost prohibitive.
TXTin found the solution to these high costs in “shared short codes” and we’re using our system to level the playing field for local businesses.
Rather than own your own share code and deal with the headaches and hassles involved (which can be a job in itself), you get all the exact same benefits as the pro sports teams and Fortune 500 companies (without the cost) by sharing our short code.
Our primary audience is small, medium business owners that want reach their customer base instantly with a mobile ad campaign. This service has broad appeal, however here is a partial list of who our target audience is:
Bars and Restaurants...
• Send daily specials - lunch, happy hour, early bird, and more.
• Bars/Night Clubs can send schedule of featured entertainers.
• Send promotional offers - 2-for-1, free stuff, etc. Generate traffic.
Professionals, Artists, Bands...
• Artists can publish upcoming shows and gallery events.
• Real estate agents can broadcast a "new listings" alert.
• Bands can send "gig" alerts and reminders to their fan base.
• Professional speakers can provide info about featured events.
• Provide basic business info: locations, store hours, website.
• Send a text-based mobile coupon that offers attractive discounts.
• Announce current and future sales promotions.
Institutions & Organizations...
• Churches and ministries can send reminders of their services.
• Schools can broadcast lunch menus to parents and students.
• Organizations can broadcast special messages to members.
• Use our service to broadcast new product info to customers.
• Create "limited-time" sales blitz and send alerts via text.
• Send sales invitations and reminders to subscribed customers.
Our current logo for TXTin is somewhat dated and is showing it's age in the modern smartphone era. Our brand logo has served us well, and now we are ready for a modern upgrade that is "reflective" of the instantly connected world that now we live in.
Although we love how the red and black scheme of our logo stands out, we are open to seeing an alternative color design or background. We are firm believers that a mobile device in the logo is key to our identity, so that should not change. However the current phone desperately needs to be traded for a sleek modern touch screen phone.
Other than the above, there are no firm guidelines, so show us what you can do and let us see where your imagination takes you.
Thank you 99Designers and Good Luck!