We require a logo concept that will be used predominantly in a website we are developing. Therapists will be looking at our website regularly throughout the day and we would like them to feel comfortable and a sense of pride being related to our brand.
A few points to consider include:
- Relatively soothing to the eye due to frequency of website interaction (low irritability).
- No soft colours such as lavendar or lemon.
- No drawings/pictures of hands, bodies or leafs in the logo (far too common for company logos in our industry)
- Nothing light and fluffy..the target audience are medical professionals.
- The logo will be predominantly on the website but will also occasionaly be transfered to offline marketing collateral such as biz cards, print media, shirts.
- It would be good if you could have your logo design set against 3 different coloured backgrounds on the one sheet for comparison purposes. Preferably green, white and dark steely grey.
- We envisage the logo would be rectangular in shape (horizontally) rather than square.
- Combinations of emassage, e-massage, e massage will be considered.
UPDATE: N.B - Many of the designs received to date (as of 26/11) have been of a similar vein. The majority of designs have met the brief which is great, however, it would be nice to see a few riskier designs that break the current trend. It might just pay dividends in the countdown to prize day!
Thanks and good luck!