Catalogforce makes catalogs for companies. We build catalogs in print, web and ipad formats. We are looking to “Re-Launch” our website with a completely new branded site. Here are the typeface or logo requirements:
• A cool logo / typeface, but not too "fun".
• Typeface will also work, the identity does not necessarily need to be a logo.. we are open
• If a logo, it needs to be smart and modern.
• No pastel colors (baby or kiddy colors). We are also open to different colors. Use solid colors that work on both
• Color preference is Black, blue, white, orange, red ( deeper shades)
• We DO NOT want to look like an IT (information technology) product and want to have a designer appeal.
• Prefer two different colors for “Catalog” and “Force”. Try placing the words in any combinations: Both the words in one line or stacking them one on top of the other
• Since we create print catalogs, ipads and web catalogs, it would be nice to have small icons of a print catalog, ipad and web catalog. Not a requirement.
• The header of the site is going to be either a black banner, or a grey banner.
• Our site will look just like one of these two sites: http://demo.templatesquare.com/html/elegance/ and
• Logos we like:
Online visitors are usually business owners or designers. These include designers and who are looking for a product to simplify their catalog publishing process.
Requirements: We will need the typeface or logo in standard formats to be used on our website. We need color and B/W versions. Need the logo in transparent background, white background and black background. Need the logo delivered in .PSD format.
• Font needs to be good and solid not too frail
• Please submit with both light colored background and a dark background