Logo design for the Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality (CRGS). CRGS, in association with San Francisco State University, is committed to innovative research to advance healthy sexuality.
CRGS is looking to create an updated identity for our entire website, http://crgs.sfsu.edu/, and we want our new logo to help set the tone!
Any logo designs submitted should be one that’s appropriate for an academic audience college-aged and beyond. (http://www.projectinform.org/ has a good logo example). No man/woman symbols, hearts, or other similar themes.
Winning designer will receive $200. Please read design brief for more details.
Nombre de la empresa
Center for Research on Gender and Sexuality
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
TheCenter for Research on Gender and Sexuality (CRGS) islooking for a clean, simple non-picture based logo that incorporates our fourletters (CRGS) and will be used on our website and in print materials. Designer will be credited on website.
CRGSis an interdisciplinary community of faculty, students, and staff dedicated togenerating innovative social science research questions, methods, and theories,and training new investigators.
CRGSis committed to producing new and useful knowledge about sexuality and gender.Our goal is to promote social justice and well-being by recognizing andchallenging how inequalities undermine healthy sexuality.
Lo que desea
- .The full title, “Center for Research on Genderand Sexuality” should be involved through placement underneath, above, to theside, etc, of actual logo.
- The Logo should have a professional and academic feel.
- If importance of words were weighted, research would rank highest.
- This logo should look good in black and white as well as color.
- We like the colors navy and steel blue but are not set on these.
- The logo should be created in a vector format (e.g. in Illustrator or Photoshop) and needs to be scalable.
- Nothing that screams stereotypical images ofsexuality: NO couples, hearts, man/woman images or symbols (including torsos andhand holding, yin/yang type designs)
- Nothing STD/STI related
- No Graphic depictions of sex.
- We want to avoid the colors red and/or green.