Background and Objectives:
- Rejoice is a maturing Christian congregation based in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL
- We are looking to Modernize / update / refresh our positioning.
o We are seeking to attract the next generation of young families who will grow our church into the next 10-20 years.
o Our target household is one that lives within 3-6 miles of Rejoice, is roughly 30-39 years old with young children
- Functionally, we are known for our:
o Outstanding Contemporary / Casual Worship Experience
o Great Music
o Energy, Being Present
- We’d like all iconography to support our core values, current mission is:
o Rejoice is a place where:
God is experienced
Community is shared
Lives are changed
We think about make revisions to the above similar to this:
Experience God, Share Community, Change Lives
- Beyond our MasterBrand re-design, we are also seeking to consolidate our mid-week / small group / kids programs into one experience, we’re calling Oasis.
o See extended brief for details on Oasis.
- We believe that we are differentiated from liturgical communities in our geography, and therefore would like a logo / font / brand style guide treatment that reflects our positioning.
- Attached is an extended brief that shows more detail regarding:
o Competitive set / Nearby church positioning
o Our brand Functional and Emotional assets
o Our Target audience
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
¿Qué colores quieres que tenga tu diseño?
Otros requisitos relativos al color
You'll find our preliminary color pallet in the extended brief....but we are very open to your suggestions for optimization. We specifically think:
1) Orange - representing energy, differentiates us in our community
2) Lime - (a shade of green) needs to be used for our Oasis project
3) AVOID- muted blue/teal - as about 6 local churches use that
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
Diseño de inspiración
Client: Rejoice Lutheran Church, https://rejoicegeneva.org/; 0N377 N Mill Creek Dr, Geneva, IL 60134
Project Name: Re-Branding Project
Contact: Craig Kinnison, email@example.com; 331-645-1503
Timing: Finished Work for Recommendation to Church Council by 2/4/19
Budget: TBD (please quote)
Assignment & Deliverables:
- Design a New Logo for Rejoice Lutheran Church, and a new logo for our new initiative called Oasis.
- Confirm / Recommend Brand Guidelines in terms of both Color Pallet and Fonts
- We will utilize the new logo throughout all aspects of our communication plans, including:
o In the building / Signage
o Website & Social Media
o In the Service / on Screen Media
- Logo & Fonts must be easily readable by all ages
o May leverage more than 1 font as necessary for Primary / Secondary communication
- Logo & Fonts must be modern and stylish (avoid Serifs) to attract a “Younger” audience
- Oasis logo must connect with Rejoice Masterbrand Logo (ie. Oasis @ Rejoice)
- Do not use an image of a building in the logo
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte