Paperclip Law Corporation needs a logo that reflects its brand that will stand the test of time. In addition, the logo needs to be recognizable, universal, gender-neutral, and reflects our new perspective on legal services. It should say, we're: practical and cost effective, efficient, personable, approachable, enthusiastic, clean and simple yet professional, competent and confident. A paperclip is a small, useful tool that everyone is familiar with. It keeps things organized and holds things together. All of which reflect the brand and will become the standard for how legal services are delivered in the future.
This logo will appear on letterhead, envelopes, greeting cards, binders, website and social media tools so it needs to be adaptable to traditional and current marketing tools.
1. Not child-like and silly - no animals, cartoons,
2. Gender-neutral - no pink, purple, flowers or leaves
3. Font should be clear, bold and easy to read but not boring - no Times New Roman, Arial or cursive
4. Hate: Campbell Froh May & Rice LLP, Vancouver, BC
5. Better: Ellis Business Lawyers, Vancouver, BC
6. No stock images or clip art in the logo, if possible
7. Incorporate "Law Corporation" or "Law Corp" in logo if possible
Design should include a simple image which can be used with or without the company name. The final design should include the Corporation with stylized font but the image portion should also be able to stand on its own.
We're excited to see our brand come alive!