Plurchase is a collaborative shopping website.
We help friends go shopping together, so they can see what pages their friends are on, chat, share product suggestions, follow each other around, etc.
Our focus is on shopping tools and live, social interaction while shopping.
People who like to shop together. We expect our target demographic to skew young, and skew female.
We have a work-in-progress logo that we like in some ways, but not in others. We like the colors, and the price-tag-as-logo concept. We don't like the fact that it's too easy to misread 'Plurchase' as 'Purchase', so we'd like this to be fixed. We aren't 100% committed to anything, so feel free to make suggestion across the board. But fixing the 'L' issue is top priority.
See links below for the work we have so far.
* top priority: draw attention to the "L"
- people don't notice the "L" in plurchase.com
- maybe draw a shape around the letter (or maybe not..)
- solution needs to be visible in black & white (so cannot rely on color alone)
* two versions desired:
- one is a price tag with text inside (see attached for examples)
- the other is for use when space is constrained. primarily text-based version
* We basically like the creative direction (price tag) and colors
- price tag can be recreated.
- color changes ok if needed (but must have some plurple in it somewhere.)
- vector graphics preferred
- simplified favicon would be nice, though we can make that ourselves