In need of a logo to put a real identity on an already well known retail computer store in a medium sized town. There is a well established customer base that only knows the logo as various clip art images of a real or abstract pyramid. Launching a direct mail marketing campaign very soon and there will be two new design contests building off of this logo immediately after completion. It will be used almost exclusively in print media.
In need of a universal logo to put an identity/brand on a company built from word of mouth and quality service given to its customers. Our core business is desktop and laptop repair, computer and part sales, on site service, and ink/toner refilling. We are looking to brand everything under something universal because there is already a strong word of mouth. We just want to start getting that into a print and visual form as well.
The general idea is a professional, clean, and not overly complex design. It should include the words Pyramid Computers and avoid an over use of colors that could drive printing costs up for signs, business cards, etc.
This isn't a business card contest, but we do intend on putting this logo onto a business card so if anyone slapped it onto a mock up that would potentially be bonus points. This is not a requirement, but does give at least one obvious example of where we intend to use this.
You should be able to see the other contests I've put together on here and have been VERY happy with the quality and results.
- Clean, modern, and professional
- Will be in color most of the time, but still needs to work in black and white with no gradients
- Must be resizable and able to work as everything from business cards to outdoor building signs
- Must be delivered as a Photoshop, Illustrator, or other vector based format
- Excessive use of different colors
- Gradients that won't transfer to print media well