The CFA Loophole - Helping You Through the CFA Exam
The CFA Loophole is a new website which will provide an opportunity for candidates undertaking exams to qualify as Chartered Financial Analyst to connect with eachother.
Essentially, the "Loophole" for these candidates is that they have the ability to connect with eachother worldwide as this website will provide a forum to ask questions, allow peer to peer communication, and provide an outlet for students for what is otherwise a solitary course of study (i.e. no classrooms/ face to face contact). Hopefully in time the website will give them an advantage in sitting and passing the exams, hence it is the "Loophole" to passing the exams.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
- approximately 200,000 ambitious professionals working within the Finance industry worldwide
- between the ages of 21 & 35
- predominantly male
- these students are time poor as they seek to combine full time study + full time work
The logo needs to connect with this audience and convey the following:
- professional, though not unapproachable or too formal (this is a community website where candidates should not feel inhibited when contributing)
- confidence, to allow candidates the feeling that the information they are getting is credible
- a touch of fun! These people are full time students who are simultaneously working full time - "The CFA Loophole" hopes to provide some sort of outlet and not be too serious (all of the time)
I anticipate the focus of the logo to be on the word "Loophole" (however must contain the full name of "The CFA Loophole") and envisage the use or rope or string as the Loophole either in the font or as a stand alone picture of a "Loophole" somewhere with the logo (though I am open to any designs of course!)
Please incorporate the following into your design:
- provide a favicon/ standalone icon which is incorporated into the full logo
- provide the logo in black and white + color (with different color schemes if you feel appropriate)
- convey the following: Professionalism/ Confidence/ A Touch of Fun
- Include versions including and excluding the tagline "Helping You Through the CFA Exam"
Thanks everyone for your time and effort!!!
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte