Religious organization, but appeal is to everyone
"Rebuild the Family, Restore the Community, and Renew the Nation and the World!"
The American Clergy in Leadership - to be true to our name, we set forth the following: As leaders of America, we will focus our attention to help guide leaders from the church, community, businesses, and even heads of state, and be the voice of the prophet to the nation and world.
The prophet may not necessarily be in a popular position, however, he stands firmly in the face of adversity, and guides the people and nation through troubled times to a better day of freedom and peace.
ELIJAH GENERATION 7000
WHO WE ARE
American Clergy Leadership Conference (ACLC)
In May of 2000,120 clergy gathered to affirm the vision given by God to Rev. Sun Myung Moon to unify the body of Christ. Since its founding, American Clergy Leadership Conference (ACLC) has grown to be an effective movement in all 50 states that brings fellowship including all denominations
The ACLC is uniquely positioned to strengthen marriage and family in the churches, and build bridges of love between all faiths. Led by the Holy Spirit, it has effectively engaged in breaking down the walls. We invite you to join with your fellow pastors of all faiths and denominations who are working together to keep faith and family strong.
ACLC pastors and leaders who, like Elijah, are hearing the call of the Lord in a still, small voice, saying that 7,000 have been prepared to stand together to chase away the darkness from our families, our communities, the nation and the world, letting the love of God brightly shine.
Stand with us!
Statement of Purpose:
1. To unify the Body of Christ (the Christian Church) and all Abrahamic faiths.
2. To dissolve barriers of race, gender, ethnicity and faith by practicing Jesus' teaching on love.
3. To be a prophetic voice promoting family and peace to the leaders of the nation and the world.
4. To promote the blessing of marriage as the cornerstone to rebuild the family, restore the community, renew the nation and world.
5. To bring salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and to live according to the virtues of all faiths.
6. To be led by the Holy Spirit to inspire unity among the people of the nation.
7. To work for an environment and culture of peace by living for the sake of others.