1. No clip art, cartoons, butterflies, flowers, hearts, bows, mountains, people holding hands etc
2 Must convey feelings: of enrichment, fulfillment, empowerment, personal growth, inspired, and moxie (courage)
3. Must be: a memorable logo, clear (simple), dynamic, sophisticated (not too swirly), classy and a bit of sassy, down to earth and fun
4. Simple, yet bold enough to make a statement, and yet, not intimidating
5. Must speak to men and women
6. Cutting edge, no corporate image here - want an image of successful business, but not too corporate
7. Important: If you can create a feeling of “movement” (i.e Constant Contact logo http://www.constantcontact.com) that is fantastic….movement from a place of not “well” to full of life.
Colors: I like the colors PMS201 and PMS 376 on white. This does NOT mean you have to use these colors so please feel to be creative. Colors should be congruent when using CMYK, RGB and HEX. I will need them for CMYK, RGB, and HEX. Also, logo should be able to be represented in black and white and still convey the message. I would like to try and keep the design to two colors maximum to help keep printing costs down.
Must be formatted for:
a) .eps and.ai line/vector art @ 300dpi
b) .tif/jpeg bitmap art 150dpi
c) .jpg bitmap art 72dpi
Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you for your contributions and interest in working with me!