ZipZap is the newest player in the online payment and peer-to-peer money transfer segment. We will facilitate secure payments for digital contents, as well as money transfers between our users.
We are initially targeting young online gamers (ages 15-25) who are more easily attracted to something that is clean and colorful. As we plan to expand our target base in the future, however, we would like our logo to have a broader mass appeal and not be solely limited to the gaming segment.
• Should include the name "ZipZap" as typed (without the quotations)
• please no ZZ or crossword puzzle style logos
• The logo should have a web 2.0 feel (ie. vector graphics etc). See http://www.duoh.com for great examples.
• (Other examples: skype, twitter...)
• While we want the logo to be young and fresh, it should also establish credibility in the minds of consumers (we are handling their money - they need to trust us with it).
• The logo should not have a lot of wasted space.
• Should look good on the web and in print.
• No particular color scheme is required - bright is generally better, but open to seeing more subdued coloring as well.
• No template looking logos! Fresh ideas only.
• Font must be legible (no goofy script and not too small)
• Preferably can be reproduced on a white or colored background
• Ability to reproduce in all sizes
• Looks good on a fax, business card, flyer, or on a billboard
• Vector-design. We will need all source files in all major formats. We need to hold the ability to alter colors at will and provide additional formatting at will.
• No, boring "typed it in photoshop" text. Let's get creative on this one!
• Must contain ONLY original work (no reuse of third-party material).
• Winner must transfer the copyright for the created artwork.