We need a logo design for an established business. The Design should incorporate the modern and open source look and feel but be simple and clean. Designers are encouraged to be creative with both colours and design.
Existing Logo can be found at http://www.osoffice.co.uk
Ideally we would like the logo to incorporate into the name 'OS Office'. Clever use of the letters in the words 'OS Office' to portray the open source feel is encouraged, but not essential.
An example of this is the logo of one of our partners http://www.work-live.com
Within this logo the designer had made clever use of the letter e which has made the whole company name memorable, and the e the logo feature.
We are heavily involved in the open source community and would like the feel of the design to reflect this.
An example of a good open source logo http://www.joomla.org
- Preferably logo and text one and the same thing
- Creative use of colours, to represent the open source feel of the business
- Corporate look
- Community feel
- Business 2 Business
- Consumer facing
- Too much shine and reflection - use in moderation.
- Over complicated designs.
- Fluffy or wishy washy designs.