A new online TV/ community site is soon to be launched, specifically showing pilot TV programmes to commissioning editors of major international TV channels. The site will be the number one place producers and general members of the public put their programmes and showreels in order to get seen by TV executives
JWPTV is a TV and corporate production company based in London. They are starting up the Should Be On Telly website and want it to compete with other sites such as Current TV, Bebo, Atom Films all of which feature programmes made specifically for online, by producers.
The design must be modern and stand out against other online TV sites.
- It must have a 'web2.0' style
- must look good in monochrome and on a dark background - can use color palette from website design - see link: http://img.skitch.com/20080501-dby8…wrxsh5.png
- design must include name 'shouldbeontelly '
- an abstract TV design as logo
- smart and business like yet 'fun'
- subtle conceptual message
Script/ serif type faces
use of photos