I'm looking for a updated version of the logo below. It doesn't have to be the same format, layout or proportions. Just include SAS and Social Anxiety Support in some way. Be creative.
I guarantee I'll pick a winning logo by the end of the contest.
Take a look at the brief for more details
*Note* Take a look at my comments below for additional details as the contest goes on.
SAS - Social Anxiety Support
As said in the summary, I'm looking for a updated version of the logo below. It doesn't have to be the same format, layout or proportions. Just include SAS and Social Anxiety Support in some ways.
I'd like to see some creativity in style, colors and layout of the logo.The general FEEL I am looking for in the logo is similar to what you get at http://www.acne.org/I don't want the logo to look like the Acne.org logo or be the same color, but I like how it's professional and credible looking, but at the same time gentle and welcoming.
As the entries start to come in I'll provide more feedback, but at this point I'm pretty open to ideas.
- Creativity, new ideas in reworking: http://www.socialanxietysupport.com…e_logo.gif
- Professional and credible, but still gentle and welcoming (think Acne.org)
- Possibly a graphic, character or stick figure graphic to go along with or in logo.
- Vector logo
- Too corporate feeling logos. Want some warmth to logo.
- Too friendly/fun looking logos. Want a certain level of credibility to site.