Need a logo for an online consulting company. We bring the experience to the table in helping companies navigate their online efforts which includes developing a strategy for their online business model, their marketing, development and design efforts.
Nombre de la empresa
Online Brands Inc.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We work with clients in helping to navigate the world of online development. From early planning and online strategy, market research and marketing, feasibility, advertising, programming and infrastructure, usability, even SEO, we work with clients to help create, shape and manage their online effort. We provide that 1000 foot view of the unique aspects of developing online businesses and ventures. With that said, we need a logo that represents or stresses the project management level in the domain of internet business.
Lo que desea
- Some kind of iconography that speaks to the online world (please see note under what we do not want).
- One potential motif I had in mind was a set of blueprints to emphasize the planning nature of the business, but what would blueprints in an online world look like?
- Something that represents or emphasizes "results" would be nice. Conveys experience as well.
- A logo that stresses the fact that we provide assistance at the highest level. A job for us may be nothing more than being there to answer questions and give good advice or to even evaluate their current team, given that is from years of experience hitting potholes and land mines, which we can help them to avoid. Truly a consulting firm. - While most of our clients are small, we want to present a very professional image that leaves no doubt that we can provide first class services to the haughtiest and snooty of cliental. Perhaps this means serious corporate looking. At the least, creative, innovative, and up to today's graphical standards. - Deliverables in an industry standard vector based format in addition to any rendered bitmap art (Jpeg/Gif etc). Clean, Simple and Subtle logos that creatively convey the business at hand are preferred. A few excellent examples that do this on this website include: http://99designs.com/contests/14965…615125What I like about the above two designs is that they are not just pretty but they also say something first when you look at them. In other words, I would like to avoid a logo that is primarily playing on the initials for online brands if I could. In other words rather than creating some kind of abstract for the initials I am hoping for something that subtly speaks to the business itself. A representation of the world of online brands and branding, online business, online in general at the least. What represents that? This is where you're creativity comes in.
- Not just a globe or random icon or shape but something with some kind of meaning to it that is relevant. Think more about the online experience and what makes it unique perhaps. Be creative as you like.
- We do not want anything that resembles the logo for Internet Brands Inc. (http://www.internetbrands.com). They are completely unrelated to us and there needs to be no confusion about that.