SOHO - Small office, Home office.
I love working with solopreneurs, mom-preneurs trying to balance home and business, small creative businesses, not for profits, any environmental industries, and telecommuters in home offices who work for larger corporations.
Basically anyone in a small or home office who is:
- struggling with piles of paper
- managing a busy life and growing business
- looking for support in start-up mode
- has Outlook + Blackberry but needs help maximizing these tools (as well as the ones mentioned above)
- Also, those people who are already organized and really appreciate the value of being well organized, but who could use a little boost with some key reminders of productivity principles and business systems development
To me the company name conveys a few messages:
- Getting your Work in Order so you are more in control, less stressed etc...
- You work, in order to.....(fill in the blank) - play, relax, make money etc...
- Work in Order of priority - focus on the most important things
- Work in order - methodical, best order of events in project planning, step by step etc...