PolaScentuals (http://www.polascentuals.com) is a manufacturer of quality natural soaps and natural skin care products. Our current logo does not represent our business effectively and it is time for a new logo. We are looking for a new logo to use on our website, marketing materials and product packaging.
The only element we wish to retain in the new logo is an image of a polar bear. The polar bear represents much of what we stand for. The bear is the image of a fragile environment, and of pristine wilderness. The bear acts as our representation that we have strong values toward the preservation of wildlife and the environment... water, waterfalls, mountains.
The logo should be suitable to be printed in black & white and contain the slogan: Pure & Natural.
See update in description (4/10/09)
PolaScentuals (capital "P" and capital "S", all one word)
As mentioned in our summary, we are a manufacturer of quality naturalsoaps and natural skin care products. We are looking to update ourlogo with something that better resembles our business(www.polascentuals.com). A feeling of clean and natural should comethrough in the logo.
<b>Update:</b> The polar bear should have a very serious nature to it... a chiseled look with a prominent, well proportioned head... representing the important cultural and material role that the bear is known for (see: endangered, protection, pollution, global warming, environmental)
The bear can either be a photo or vector artwork... we are leaning towardsvector artwork because this logo will be printed on many differentproducts from small bottles (a longer proportioned logo works good here) to wrappers around large bars of soap to larger bottles of shampoo. Sometimes the logo will be printed on a recycled paper wrapper, while other times it will be printed on a solid color label to be placed around a glass bottle.
- An element of soap, suds, bath, or bathtub would be okay
- Represent the "Herbal" & "Natural" ingredients that make up our products
- Proud Polar Bear in logo (See description/short summary)
- Bold colors are okay, but needs to convert to black & white decently
- Business slogan in logo (Pure & Natural)
- Suitable for website, marketing materials and product packaging
- File Type: Ideally an Adobe Illustrator Vector file (Large, 300 DPI PSD would be acceptable, but not ideal)
- too many colors
- no cartoon-ish or 'baby' polar bears