Cómo Incredible Marketing comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Nombre de la empresa
Shape Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa
Shape Cosmetic Surgery & MedSpa is a West coast leader in cosmetic surgery. They have been clients for a very long time. They are in the top 4 nationally in services performed, and are also a national training center. They were under a different name before, but have had to change for legal reasons.
Shape is now looking to completely re-brand with a new look and feel. Time is of the essence. This has to be done YESTERDAY! The winning designer will also have an opportunity to do business cards and stationary if they so desire after the logo design.
Shape focuses on all kinds of services from facial rejuvenation, to lasers, to liposuction and breast enhancement. They focus on the entire body, but their bread and bitter are services that re-sculpt the body.
They are the best at what they do - so only top designs will be considered.
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
The target audience is that of a typical cosmetic surgery practice:
- 75% percent are women, mostly between 30 - 55.
- The group is not super wealthy. They are mostly middle class.
- Very educated
The slate is almost completely blank... there are only a few requirements:
- Create a logo and use the name -- the logo SHOULD NOT be JUST the name!
- Be ORIGINAL! Do not rip off another design or concept... we will search.
- Colors: They love gold / bronze / honey type color. (but, if you have another color palate in mind... show it - we are open to being impressed) Very sleek and shiny... should not be too dull!
- Be Grand - Do not be subtle. They want something that is elegant, but very memorable.
- Don't be cheesy! This has to have the feel of a luxurious brand.
- Focus on the "SHAPE" part of the name. Its the most crucial.
- Be SIMPLE - Should be easy to reproduce in print, but still captivating!
This really has to be Incredible! We are looking for the best from you. All entries will get feedback and questions answered. Money is guaranteed!