This logo will be used on a website for a photographer. He wants to focus on the planet itself and the amazingness of it on his website. The website will be called Mysterious Planet and his photography will illustrate just how amazing and mysterious our planet is.
Right off the bat I will plainly say that I run a Web Design Company that is having this logo designed for our client. I am not the end client, but have taken the time to get a feel for what the client is looking for, and have more experience in Graphic Design than they do. If this is a problem, please do not submit an entry. With that said, when I find good designers through sites like this, it can easily turn into additional design work down the road.
With that out of the way, here we go.
MysteriousPlanet.ca will be a website for a photographer client of ours whose photos will illustrate the amazingness and mysteriousness of this planet we inhabit.
- Theme and FeelWe are looking for a "mysterious" feel. The website will be set on a black or dark coloured background.
We would love the logo to be designed in a way that someone looking at it has a definite "a-ha!" moment, where they "get it". After looking at it for a moment it becomes clear what they are looking at, and then you virtually yell "a-ha!" because they get it. This is not totally necessary, but I love a logo like this.
1. Company Name - MysteriousPlanet.ca
2. Tagline - Photography website of Greg Ducharme
3. Image element that speaks of the mysteriousness, greatness, or amazingness of our planet.
1. Please include a brief description or "logo rationale" with your design explaining the concept.
2. The customer had an idea of a whale tale with the earth inside it somehow.
3. A photographic image would be ok to use in this logo as long as a high res version of the photo is available.
- Item 1...