We are two college buddies starting a new online business. It will be a collective shopping website focusing on the automotive industry, specifically new car sales. We are business school grads, turned entrepreneurs, turned car salesmen, turned back into entrepreneurs. We want to make it as easy, transparent, and safe -and fun- as possible for consumers to find end of the month deals on new cars
Our aim is to become the central shopping point for car buyers looking for end of the month deals on new cars. Our focus will be on the mass car market so the design cannot look too ritzy. Our customers will vary by age, gender, and location so the design must remain neutral and not be specific in any of these areas.
We are looking for a brand logo to officially represent our company, Month'sEnd
DESIGN MUST INCLUDE
Name of the company: Month’sEnd – without the “.com”
The company slogan: “…it’s where deals begin.” -no quotations
1) Web 2.0 feel, more rounded attributes, must feel welcoming and interactive –not rigid and institutional
2) Retain a sense of relation to the automotive industry
3) If any images are used of cars, wheels, or anything of that nature they should not be too cartoonish and/or childish and should flow with the rest of the design
4) Needs to convey a sense of community and collective nature in a retail context –CANNOT give feeling that it is a social network because it is not
5) Typeface used on any text should be accentuated with subtle shadowing effects to make the name “Month’sEnd” be very prominent.