A logo that will make me look twice...
○ Part of the logo should be a graphic symbol (non-text) that can also work as a stand alone visual identity, for example as a "bug" watermark in the lower corner of video productions -- similar to the way television networks superimpose their logo in the lower corner of all their programming
○ The .com should have less emphasis and not distract from the overall design
○ Please incorporate a small TM trademark symbol into the design
○ Design should be reversible so logo can work on light/white background or dark background
○ Logo needs to look great on CD's/DVD's even if used somewhat small.
○Sterotypical pro-life or religious design items (i.e. roses, hearts, babies, mothers, crosses, Jesus, Mary, etc.)
○Grunge or gamer look
○Too busy or complex
○Difficult to read
○Odd colors that are hard to complement in a web design
○This logo will be viewed by all age groups, so it should not be geared toward one age group like youth
Final File Format:
Final artwork should be provided in vector format (high resolution)