Lovywood is a new kind of dating website: it's the combination of social games and dating.
We believe it is much more fun & effective to meet new people by having fun together rather than just picking their picture in a large directory. We want to set up the perfect environment for this.
The concept is simple and effective. In Lovywood, the goal is to become the most popular: "be the star of Lovywood". Women gain celebrity by meeting and entertaining their fanclub, while men gain popularity by getting intimately close to them and entering the jet set.
People in Lovywood meet up by playing small social games together. Through these games, they get in touch with new people, share experience & assess their compatibility. Afterwards they can exchange mails, personal information, pictures and coordinates to strengthen their relationship.
Lovywood intends to become a real universe with specific characters, rules, contests, customized avatars, etc. We need an inspiring logo that would represent the whole concept and be the gateway of this amazing world.
Would you be able to take up the challenge?
Sex: 50% Female, 50% Male. The design should appeal to girls in priority but not scare the guys away!
Age: Teens to mid-forties
- internet users who like playing social games
- shy people uncomfortable with common dating site way of doing things
The logo will be our basis to create our game universe & corporate identity.
Hence, it's very important for us and your creativity will have a huge impact on our future.
Here are 5 tips:
- Lovywood is a universe of dream - Who never dreamed of being a Star, or meeting one?
- The ideas behind Lovywood could be summarized as "romance+entertainment+jetset".
- The logo needs to convey elegance and luxury.
- Logo should work out as a brand (look good on the website, but also good on t-shirts, stickers and so on). It should look good on a dark background. 'Lovywood' is the only text in the logo.
- We are interested in a distinctive symbol/graphical element alongside the word 'Lovywood'. Optimally, this could be used standalone as an icon, or together with our name as a complete logo.
We don't want:
- cliché logo
- something looking like any other dating site (or a porn website)
The girl on Zynga Poker's picture (http://www.zynga.com/games/index.ph…zyngapoker) is a good example of the kind of impression we are looking for.
Thank you very much for your help!
All the best,
Antoine & Julien
PS: We require the final graphic as a vector-based, layered AI file format (version CS3 or older). A high-resolution, layered PSD must be submitted along with the AI file if Photoshop was used to create the submission. For the font used, modified or not, provide its name and the location for online purchase. We require all ownership rights and copyrights.