Mojigo is new. The company is going to enable its users to label belongings - such as mobile phones, cameras and other valuables - with a unique code that helps them to get those things returned quickly in case they lose them.
I recently went on a vacation together with a friend. We flew in from different cities and coincidentally we both lost our mobile phone at the airport. Even though I got lucky and an honest finder returned mine (while my friend had less luck) I started wondering how the traditional lost&found system could be upgraded to something more suitable for our web 2.0 peer-to-peer world. Eventually the idea for mojigo was born. The company intends to bring those who lose things and those who find them together. Or, in other words, it intends to bring owner and lost belonging back together - just like my friend who is still hoping that his lost iPhone shows up on his doorstep some day.
Tipos de logo a explorar
Para hacernos una idea de lo que representa tu marca, dinos qué estilos te gustan
- one logo with pictorial / abstract mark
- color concept consisting of three main- and two or three supporting-colors
- you are the designer; decide whether mojigo or Mojigo or MOJIGO works best in your logo; I have not yet made up my mind about that
- mojigo is about returning lost items to their rightful owners; the idea is that the logo and mark are printed on valuables that can potentially be lost; whoever finds an item and looks at the mojigo mark should immediate understand that the mark means "return this item"
- even though colors are important, the mark must also be well recognizable in black&white
- the logo should display the company name mojigo (or Mojigo or MOJIGO) but it should be easy to change it to mojigo.com (or Mojigo.com or MOJIGO.com respectively)
- Please try to avoid using licensed fonts
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte