Cómo TexasSolarPower comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Our boss loves the logo he created in Word about a decade ago. The rest of us? Not so much. We're trying to find a happy medium. Something that's a little more graphically interesting/vibrant/cool but keeps the same basic design. We've established an identify with the present logo so don't want to loose that market traction... see http://www.txspc.com for logo
Nombre de la empresa
Texas Solar Power Company
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We want to use the new design as our logo, but this will also inspire letterhead, will be added to website masthead, will be on promotional giveaways and banner promotion. Final product should be eps and have option to be reproduced in either color or black & white.
We are a very small staff and none of us have graphic skills. Tho we do have a version of photoshop. I'm pretty sure I can turn an eps into a jpg or pdf and understand that an eps file would have more density (for scalability) than other formats. But open to insight by those who know better.
Oh, and if you get inspired, we're also trying to come up with a tag line. Powering Your Independence... (Renewable) Power to the People... Solar Power: Bring it ON!... Energy You Can Depend on! (I kinda like this last one)
Lo que desea
- Logo is used on our work shirts which are beige.
- Doesn't have to be the same orange, but some orange/yellow/red sun-like color
- (as suggested by Zephr) would like final to be provided in the following formats: .eps, .jpg, and .ai
- Not looking for complete revamp. Needs to be reminiscent of present logo
- Please STOP THE TREND of putting your design on our website masthead. It just complicates the view. We would consider tweaking the website to match the chosen logo, so it doesn't necessarily have to be complimentary.