Strategy and Solution
Strategy and Solution is a newly formed partnership of experienced business advisors based in Australia. The purpose is to create a collective grouping of advisors so that it is a one stop shop rather than being limited to one person's skills. It has a varied range of owners with differing experience plus has access to a range of other experienced advisors when necessary.
It's initial positioning is as a marketing collective so business development will be a key priority.
The range of clients will cover small family owned businesses through to medium sized companies.
It is not so much project advisory focused as providing ongoing support to the business owner and key staff to deal with issues as needed plus put in place strategies to achieve the owners desired outcomes.
The range of clients will cover small family owned businesses through to medium sized companies. Primarily in Australia.
The ultimate decision maker will be the owner of the business, or senior management in larger companies but predominantly the former.
No particular business segments will be targeted.
No collateral exists yet.
The logo must project a number of concepts:
- dealing with a group of advisors, not just one
- strategy will lead to solution (not the opposite way)
- it is not the big end of town (boutique feel)
- all customers get personalised attention from owners of Strategy and Solution
- it is practical advice that works, not theories written in lengthy documents that customers never have a chance of implementing.
- the sum of the parts (the owners of Strategy and Solution who are the advisors) is greater than the whole (probably the same concept as the first one)
- all advisors are highly experienced and not pointy headed MBA's fresh out of school,
- all advisors have lots of real business experience
a. Grey/white combination
b. Dark red and white
Business tag line is "Your switched on business solution". Not to be included in logo but happy if logo is somehow connected to the tag line - but don't bother giving a light bulb design!
Ideally include the business name in or adjacent to the logo
Finally, note that it is singular and not plural. So it is "a strategy and a solution for your business" message which is a more personalised concept than the plural