Symtext’s mission is to make it easy for universities, colleges, and businesses to offer learners the ideal mix of instructional materials. In doing so, Symtext supports the needs of educators, learners, and publishers. Symtext enables educators to craft Liquid Textbooks — a unique, interactive learning experience featuring their own material, as well as text, video, podcasts, photos, content from publishers, and student-generated content, rather than be limited to generic print and e-textbooks — publishers are offered an efficient way to embrace the digital revolution and drive revenue, and learners receive an education that is more engaging, relevant and inspiring.
The digital revolution is transforming both education and publishing and, in the process, is poised to undergo profound change. Symtext aims to be in the heart of the action.
We want a new image and will be re-designing our product interface and website so there is great opportunity for future work!
1) Publishers and other rights-holders.
2) Professors and other editors/assemblers of content
3) Universities, especially distance education schools and departments
4) Students and other consumers of liquid texts
5) Press and bloggers
6) Investors and prospective acquirers
7) Corporate educators and trainers
1) We are looking for a fresh look and a logo that we will use to build our image.
2) We want a clean, professional, and creative design.
3) Our current branding uses the colour green and we would like to get away from that.
4) Reflect fluid, dynamic, and digital nature of Liquid Textbooks.
5) Grab the attention of our audience
6) FYI "Sym" is latin for "together"
Attached is our current logo which we find rather boring.
The files we require are in the following format: .bmp, .jpg, .ai and layered .psd