Cómo Canford Software comenzó su viaje en logotipos
Our old logo needs updating and revamped - it needs to look like its morphed from our old logo so existing customers don't get confused but at the same time has to be contempory and be easily recogniseable to amongst new prospects and needs to respresent one of our USPs - delivering software on time, first time, every time. The new logo cannot contain the letters CSC (which stands for Canford Software Consultancy) as we've discovered another company has CSC registered as a trademark.
Nombre de la empresa
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
1. Maintains a link with the old logo to give some continuity for old and existing customers.
2. Is contempory but will stand the test of time as we won't be wanting to change it again.
3. Represents our main USP of delivering software on time, first time, every time.
4. Can be reproduced in B&W
5. Can be used with or without the company name or strap line on it.
6. Can be reproduced in various sizes from business cards to posters without either losing detail or appearing too 'blocky'
Lo que desea
- as above plus...
- Maintain colours of old logo if possible
- Cannot include the letters CSC (unlike our old logo) as another company has 'CSC' registered as a trademark
- Don't want too much detail as needs reproducing on business cards and thumbnails on websites