Real Estate Marbles
Real Estate Marbles is a website for professionals in the real estate industry to blog and connect with each other across the county. We need a logo that will represent our brand across our website, videos, banners, etc.
Our services allow users to create a Wordpress-powered blog, connect with their Facebook and Twitter accounts, and many more. Our logo should reflect our place in the market, and should be similar to the logos of the services listed above - simple, bold, and recognizable.
Real estate professionals (real estate lenders, loan officers, real estate agents, real estate appraisers) and bloggers in North America. We want a logo that will appeal to a crowd that is not necessarily tech savvy, but also looks professional and fits with our Web 2.0 persona.
1) We want a logo that incorporates a marble in its design in some form or function, as well as the theme of real estate, and it should also be readable and recognizable if featured without the company name attached. Whatever graphic is in the image should reflect that (circular, reflection of light, etc).
2) We are looking for a design that is colorful (shades of blue, teal, yellow, red), but will also be readable in black and white and/or shades of grey. Please provide an example in color, one in black on white and one white on black.
3) We definitely want something that reads as being "Web 2.0" and shows how serious we are about our brand. I have uploaded an entry in another contest on this site to show we are aiming for in terms of style.
4) The logo should also be scalable for business cards, favicons, iPhone app icons, etc.
5) We prefer sans-serif fonts, but you may submit one with a serif font if you believe it looks good.
Upon completion, we will need both color and black/white versions of the design in the following formats: .psd, .jpg, .gif, and .eps or .ai. The .png file should be 600dpi.
Extra: If you create an accompanying favicon, we will give you an extra $25.00 via PayPal.