RisparmiaCasa.it (from Italian, Risparmia = to save money, Casa = house) is a new search engine for real estate sales and rentals in Italy.
RisparmiaCasa.it is an upcoming search engine focused on Real Estate Sales and Rentals in Italy.
The site has a very clean and minimalistic style, like Google. It lets you show the results in a classic list view and/or in a map view.
The main purpose is to let the user save money (the name is formed by Risparmia = to save money, Casa = house). Along with the results, the site shows on a chart some statistics about prices in the region being searched. This way, the user can know how the prices are distributed and how much the "most common" price is for a house with the requirements he configured.
The site lets you "watch your search" and create an alert: every day, you'll receive by email the new classified ads.
- Minimalistic style: less is more
- Logo with RisparmiaCasa at the right (without .it)
- Must work in horizontal
- Must work with white background. Better if it works also with black.
- No color scheme preferences at the moment
- High-quality and high-resolution logo in PSD format
- FYI, the site will have sans serif fonts
- No references to Italy (country shape, flag colors, ecc)