We've waited 20 years, but can wait no more! The BCTA needs a logo for its website and clothing. We are a Christian sporting association based in Brisbane, Australia. We organise touch football (ie touch rugby) competitions..
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
The logo is for our website (which will be re-designed around the new logo) and should also be suitable for embroidery onto clothing (shirts, caps, etc). Two different versions are acceptable so long as they share a theme. It must be kept simple.
Lo que desea
- Must incorporate a cross. One possibility is to replace the T in BCTA with a cross.
- Must be in maroon, white and navy blue, the association's colours, with white as the background.
- Should also be reversible for printing on a maroon or navy blue background.
- It may incoporprate our initials (BCTA) and/or name (Brisbane Chuches Touch).
- It may include a football but that is not a necessity. Note that it would be a rugby shaped ball, not an American football or soccer ball.
- It should look OK in black and white for use on stationery, but this is not the top priority.
- Anything intricate
- Anything that will date quickly