Working as a dietician in the hospital, Jayne Justice found her true passion in preventive health and fitness. While teaching weight loss and cardiac fitness classes in the hospital and outpatient clinics, she was chosen to work as a Dietician and Fitness Instructor on the Norwegian Caribbean Cruise Lines, giving lectures and teaching classes.
Discovering her love of the ocean and warm weather lead her to California over twenty years ago where her passion for health continued to flourish. She has studied Chinese medicine and taken numerous courses under Ron Teeguarden. She is an avid runner, yoga enthusiast, and loves to be fit and outdoors.
To further her studies with a holistic approach to health, a friend introduced her to the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York City. This program promotes balance in our lives, while giving an individualized approach to counseling. Jayne loves helping people get healthier and has become a Lifestyle Nutritional Coach certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
Logo will be used on website and print collateral. Audience is adults looking for help with diet and nutrition for a variety of reasons; overweight, diabetes, skin disorders, improve fitness, etc. I work with both men and women as well as children but the actual audience are adults.
The target market may or may not currently be into health and fitness but are usually searching for a solution.
The logo should have the the following 2 components:
1. My name, Jayne Justice, stylized in some way
2. A symbol reflecting me and my practice
1. I am in private practice as a nutritionist, fitness instructor, promote natural supplements.
2. I am all about ENERGY, VITALITY, LIVING YOUR BEST LIFE, VIBRANT, WARMTH
3. Love the ocean and would like to feel it in the logo
4. Really like the colors of blue, more turquoise, than sky blue
and the color between orange and fuschia pink.
5. logo needs to have motion, simplicity, class, beauty,
6. also, a tag line would be helpful.